Website Wall Street Prep
Financial Training, Online Training
Please note, candidates MUST have development experience. This is not a position for strictly visual designers.
Role and Responsibilities
Collaborate with other web designers and developers on design, testing, functionality and overall web site effectiveness. While design/dev is the principal responsibility of this position, the right candidate will be a Jill/Jack of all trades who can assist our team with whatever else comes up: marketing/email design/systems setup/project research/blog upkeep/etc.
1-3 years of professional front-end design/dev experience is a must. Bachelor’s/associate’s degrees are preferred, but we will consider anyone whose work samples demonstrate a high level of professional design/dev skill. Candidates MUST be able to submit a resume and work samples.
- Proficient understanding of front-end markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of front-end markup best practices is a must
- Working knowledge of PHP
- Experience developing in a CMS
- Working understanding of WordPress and WordPress theming and/or plugin architecture
- Proficiency in Adobe CS software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge working with Sass/SCSS
- Server administration
- Working knowledge of CRM apps such as Salesforce/Infusionsoft is a plus
Introduce yourself to us by sending a short and sweet email (give us your best 3 sentences!) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates MUST attach a resume and submit work samples. URLs are preferred over static samples where possible. Extra credit: If you have a Stack Exchange (or other technical forum) profile with questions you’ve asked or answered, send along the URL.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com