Tulip is the first Platform-as-a-Service for manufacturing. We’re disrupting one of the largest industries in the world and empowering the people who make the things you interact with every day. Factories that are run with Tulip are more efficient, their workers are more productive, and they make fewer mistakes. Why? Because manufacturing apps guide and provide them with the right information at the right time. We call it bottom-up digital transformation. Join us if you want to help create the next industrial revolution.
Join our growing TechOps team as our first Systems Integration Engineer, a multidisciplinary role that designs, architects, develops, and maintains multi-platform integration solutions in support of Tulip’s business systems and strategic initiatives.
The Systems Integration Engineer is an adept and creative technologist and solutions provider and subject matter expert for the numerous application frameworks within the Tulip ecosystem, reporting directly to our TechOps Team Lead.
As a Systems Integration Engineer you will:
- Take the initiative in talking with stakeholders, rapidly iterating solutions based on feedback. This position is inherently collaborative and requires strong interpersonal skills in addition to technical excellence.
- Assume ownership of our WordPress CMS, including custom plugin development and administration. Familiarity with common forms plugin functionality and WooCommerce a plus.
- Integrate multiple data sources to a shared data service, supporting numerous teams (marketing, customer success, sales). The service should enable ad-hoc reporting and querying by stakeholders.
- Work as an individual contributor on multiple Agile SCRUM teams within Tulip to provide integration and development services for strategic initiatives.
- Plan and execute the integration of existing and new applications, using either custom development or appropriate third-party integration software.
- Gather and analyze requirements from business teams and stakeholders to determine integration needs and assess dependencies and risk.
- Draft technical designs, engineering plans, testing plans, sequence diagrams, and other systems integration related documents.
- Identify platform issues and craft technical resolutions and communication plans to remedy
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with on Agile teams (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Experience working with REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with an object-oriented programming language and enterprise application architectures
- Test Driven Development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent version control, QA skills and attention to detail
- Experience with mongoDB
- Experience with CMS, WordPress, HubSpot and/or SalesForce
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you don’t check every box, but see yourself chipping in, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.