WEB PRODUCTION DESIGNER / DEVELOPER
Champ Internet is seeking a Web Production Designer / Developer with Adobe Creative Suite and/or HTML/CSS experience to join our team. Responsibilities will include website production tasks including site maintenance and development, content management, and client support. The role will focus on website redesign and migration projects, and the ideal candidate will have a solid portfolio that shows experience building and maintaining informational and E-commerce websites. You will be working with the development team to implement standard process improvements and best practices.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
· Experience developing front-end websites and applications using HTML/CSS
· Expert in Content Management Systems with a focus on WordPress and Shopify; Drupal, Joomla, Adobe Business Catalyst a plus
· Ability to develop responsive websites with a mobile-first approach
· Local and available to work on-site at our Newton, MA office
· Able to provide a website portfolio with recent work
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· All about the details and have a passion for learning cutting-edge web development technologies
Champ Internet is a full service online marketing agency. We specialize in web design and development, SEO, and brand strategy to directly drive traffic and enhance conversions. We customize our performance-based partnerships to each client on an individual basis, in order to optimize web presence and develop core site structure while continually elevating our clients’ unique style and personality. Please check out our client list on our portfolio page.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com